L'immortel: Spilled blood never dries!

Monday, March 09, 2009

Fun time at Tanjong Beach

Yesterday, Shiro, Bubbles and I arranged to play at Tanjong Beach. Mummy dun usually bring me to the beach to play unless it's a grooming day. Plus we do not have a car so very troublesome. Thank God Shiro's Mummy and Daddy were so nice to offer to pick us up. When we were in the car, Shiro was growling at me thou we had met before at our last gathering, but soon he was OK...

When we reached the beach, I met Bubbles for the first time and she was super active, my goodness! Too active for an old dog like me.. hehe... I was abit terrified initially but after sometime got used to both of them and we had lotsa fun. I shall let the pictures and videos below speak for the outing instead of I blabbering non stop and bore all of you.......... Actually I'm lazy to type so much.. hur hur... Woof! (Click each picture to enlarge)

p/s: Shiro & Bubbles, you can "steal" all the photos and videos... Woof!


Shiro & Bubbles




Shiro searching for something?


Bubbles looking happy


I was digging sand..


Digging again.. reminded Mummy the last time we went Sentosa when I was only 4 months old, I dug the sand until so deep and lie inside with only my head popped out. Below video showed exactly what Mummy expected...


But this time not as deep as before.... old already lar.. lazy to dig deeper... hee...


Bubbles so "Deh"






We all minding our own businesses..


Distracted by something until I dun even wan to drink water..


Sun so glaring... cant even open my eyes properly...


Who was Bubbles "bleahing" at??






Thou weather damn hot, I was still very happy!


Spotted a beagle...


Shiro friend friend beagle


Bubbles friend friend beagle


Was beagle itchy or something?


I friend friend a cocker spaniel...


What's over there?


I was barking at some weird humans..


Shiro was concentrating on something far out into the sea...


He was still concentrating.....


Finally saw Mummy's camera..


No.. actually not that he noticed Mummy's camera, he was concentrating on another thing at the other side...


Bubbles looked tired...


Shiro and Bubbles again... they looked like a couple dun they? Wedding bells ringing soon?? hee


My eyes closing...


Hot hot hot!




Bubbles sniffing my butt...


Bubbles in water






Shiro and Bubbles met again...




Now it's turn for Shiro to sniff Bubble's.


Me to Bubbles: "You sniffed my butt earlier. Now talk to my butt..."




Shiro and Bubbles..


Shiro and Bubbles were beginning to fight...






I was a spectator...




When they fought, they had to do it near or around me. I was sandwiched.. see below video for proof...


They were chasing/fighting with each other and "bullying" me at the same time... I tried to siam them but they still ran towards me... Couldn't they jus let me enjoy my stroll? Sigh...


Shiro was startled by the waves and then both of them fought/chased each other again... sigh... kids will always be kids.. haha


Time to cool both of them off...




Play together, swim also must be togther... So lovey dovey... hehe


I also kenna forced to swim by Shiro's daddy...


And they all laughed at me coz I was only bottom half wet... below video showed how I swam with my funny face...


All clapped coz I did it!


Mummy was so proud of me and they commented that I can swim quite fast.. Errrr actually I know how to swim lar (all dogs are natural swimmers lor).. I dun wan to swim only coz I get heavier after soaked with water.. See how they weighed down on me..




Looked like clown right!

Below are videos of us running around chasing one another with Shiro's daddy.


I'm the turbo king!

More of my turbos...





By now you should have realised I was the only one panting like mad with tongue showing and saliva dripping... It's all coz of my super thick fur! Mummy had a hard time brushing all the sand off my wet thick fur. After that we all went grooming at VivoCity and then all the parents parted their ways.

After grooming as usual I was totally shacked out and slept in the taxi on the way home.




Lying on daddy's lap..

This is how I usually look like after grooming..


So neat huh, compared to the earlier Sentosa messy look...


Tired but happy..


Mummy said I looked like a seal here coz of the way I spread my front legs... She always make fun of me.. I'm used to it...

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I wish for more of such outings.. I think it's good for me to swim more also, so my existing "awtah" joints will be stronger... mayb should go every month on my grooming day? hehe.... Till then..

7 comments:

Shiro said...

the videos are so funny!i had lots of fun on that day too.slept like a pig when i got home.woof

Mickey said...

Hey friend, see that you all are having so much fun :D How I wish I was there with all of you that day!!!

eneres said...

Shiro, yeah, mummy laughed when she watched the videos.. i had fun and slept like a log too! will meet again yeah... hopefully with more spitzs next time Woof!

Mickey, yes u shd have joined us! Next time must ok..

VanityTreasure said...

QQ misses going to the beach sooooooooo much!!

Glad you guys had fun :)

Bubbles said...

muahahah.... mummy had such a good laugh at the videos and fotos... bubbles missing sentosa already haa..

eneres said...

VT, yeah tks :)

Bubbles, next month onz? hehe

Marc said...

Georgi is so cute, and Shiro and Bubbles too. They seem to have enjoyed themselves thoroughly! The videos really brightened my night!

reminiscences